Thursday, February 4, 2010

Selling Virginity

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/03/2809514.htm

A cash-strapped New Zealand student who auctioned off her virginity to help pay for university said she had accepted an offer of $NZ45,000 to sleep with a stranger.
The 19-year-old offered her virginity to the highest bidder in an online auction and said there had been more than 1,200 bids.


Wow! Too bad I lost my virginity years ago! LOL

That brings up an interesting question? Would U sleep with a stranger for $45,000?

I have to admit that I would be VERY tempted.

2 comments:

  1. Would I sleep with a stranger for $45,000? Nah, I usually don't have to pay more than $100 or $200.

    Oh wait . . . sorry, I misunderstood the question. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... from reading your blog I doubt you have to pay! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete